Sticky Beef Stir-Fry
Here's the summary!
- Sesame oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 300g minute steak
- Egg noodles – 1 nest per person
- Frozen shallots
- Frozen garlic
- Frozen ginger
- 450g crunchy stir fry veg
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Season Minute Steak, boil a kettle, and heat sesame oil in wok or big, wide frying pan.
- oak the noodles in a separate bowl with a plate for a lid.
- Once the oil is good and hot, fry the minute steak for 1 min on each side (or more if they’re fat in the middle), and set aside on a plate. Don’t be tempted to cook for too long as it will keep cooking when it’s resting.
- Keeping the old oil hot in the wok or pan, fry off the shallots, frozen garlic, frozen ginger, then add the crunchy veg, and slice up the rested steak.
- Drain the noodles and add them and the sliced steak to the wok to join the veg fest.
- Stir through the honey and soy sauce.
- Serve and ENJOY!