Serves Serves 4-61258
Rice, fish, eggs and veg... What's not to love?
But if the children are fussy about this as a one-pot dish, cook each item separately and serve up like a fun feast so that everyone can build their own bowl! Make it super fun and everyone will be chomping away in no time!
Btw - you can either cook the salmon on the hob or bake it in the oven for speed.
15 minCook Time
- 3 tbsp sesame seed oil
- 500g salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 100g frozen onion
- 50g frozen garlic
- 50g frozen ginger
- 300g stir fry veg mix
- 250g microwave rice
- 2 eggs
- soy sauce for the table
- Heat sesame seed oil in wok-like pan
- Coat salmon fillets in sweet chilli sauce and fry salmon fillets on a high heat for 5-10 mins depending on thickness of fillets. Once cooked, set aside between two plates to keep warm and continue cooking
- In same pan, heat another tbsp sesame oil
- Quickly brown frozen onion, frozen garlic & frozen ginger
- Add stir fry veg and fry off for 1 min
- Add microwave rice straight from pack and stir fry for 3 mins
- Make a little pool in the bottom of the pan, crack the eggs into the bottom and mix gently into the rice to distribute chunks of scrambled egg through the whole dish
- Either serve with salmon flaked through the whole dish or serve separately