MEAL TIMES CAN BE MAGIC!
During this 38-step course, a team of experts and I will share how to create happy mealtimes with my step-by-step guide through the latest research on fussy eating, so you can learn how to do the same too.Delivered through an integrated course, each step there will be a topic prompt for consideration accompanied by a short deep-dive video with me and often with an expert to explain how the practicalities work when applying the theory on a day to day level. I'll be sharing my experiences with my three scallywags and helping you through each and every day with constant support and troubleshooting. Once a week you can join me Live inside the Community to answer all your questions on the spot.What this course will do is equip you with the knowledge and understanding to take positive strategies moving forward with your fussy eaters at mealtimes. You'll feel more confident to manage and respond to your fussy eater's rejections, try new foods as a family and feel ready to accept invitations to eat out without the embarrassment of a fussy eating meltdown.Every day will get you closer to the goal of making your mealtimes a time of laughter and experimentation and you'll grow as a family with more knowledge, confidence and experience in how to handle fussy eating. There are so many ways your life will change for the better, so what are you waiting for?
MEET THE EXPERTS
COURSE DESIGNED AND DELIVERED BY
ALEX THURMAN BSc, PGCE
Nutrition Graduate, Primary School Teacher
Mum of three children aged 7, 5 & 4
Founder of Feed the Brood
ALL OFFICIAL COURSE MATERIALS APPROVED AND CO-WRITTEN
LAURA CLARK, BSc, RD, PgCert
Registered Dietitian & Sports Nutritionist
Mum of two children aged 8 and 6
Contributor - LUCY UPTON RD, MNutr
Specialist Paediatric Dietitian
SOS Approach to Feeding Certified
Contributor - LUCY THOMAS
Mum of two children aged 5 and 3
Founder of Mange Tout and author the book Mange Tout
Contributor - SARAH WELLER
Parenting Consultant, Coach and Certified NLP Practitioner
Mum of four grown-up children
Founder of The Weller Way
Contributor - NIKKI WILSON
Certified Mindfulness Teacher
Founder of 10 of Zen - Mindfulness Tools & Training for Mums
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- In order to ensure this course is appropriate for you and your fussy eater needs, you will need to answer a couple of quick questions before I send you a link to pay and get enrolled.
- Once enrolled, you will join the private course group on Facebook. I'll be there to answer any questions every step of the way.
- All of the course materials will be available to you in FILES and UNITS as soon as you enter the group and you can come back to them as often as you wish.
- Once the course starts, a new topic prompt will be shared in the feed each day along with all the resources. All you need to do is take a look each day to see the topic prompt and deep-dive video with me or catch up later. You can ask as many questions as you like and as with many online communities, you will become bonded as a group through all your celebrations too.
- Deep-dive videos contain a super-concise explanation of each topic and often feature leading experts in the fields of feeding therapy, paediatric dietetics or parenting.
- Every week there will be a LIVE Q & A scheduled so you can submit questions to be answered by me and if you can join me in the Live, you can ask questions and make comments.
“We joined the ReThink Fussy Eating Online Programme because meal times had become stressful for all of us. I would recommend the programme to any family finding mealtimes challenging. After our month, we believe we are on the path to improving food variety and acceptance. It's been great to have Alex’s calming influence and advice.” Mel, mum to 18m old
“This was exactly what I needed. The support and guidance has made me feel much more in control of the situation and what steps to take next. I would highly recommend.” Philippa, Mum of two, 2yr old & 6m old
“I really like Alex's relaxed, conversational approach, you don't feel like you're being lectured to or reprimanded. Concise episodes are helpful where small children are concerned! I am definitely seeing improvements, both with the fussy eater and the frustrated mammy.” Paula, Mum to 14m old twins
“I like getting daily video clips to keep that momentum going, and Alex always gives really practical examples of how things work in her family so it all seems possible!” Catherine, Mum to boys aged 9yrs and 7yrs
“My daughter is loving that we have family meals where we share food from the middle. She has started trying more foods/sauce even if tiny amounts this is a big step for her to do without bribes or encouragement.” Krisi, Mum to 5yr old and 6m old
“Would definitely recommend to others. Haven’t felt bombarded with information at any point, and we all know how busy we all are! All the information provided makes complete common sense but we just don’t think about any of it when serving up food to our little ones. I will certainly be incorporating all of the suggestions into meal times as best we can.” Juliet, Mum to 4yr old