Totally addicted to overnight oats at the moment.
🍓I know it’s trendy right now and perhaps that’s a bit urgh, but something this easy to make, delicious to eat and insanely healthy for you has got to be a win win!
Alex Thurman - Feed the Brood
2 minPrep Time
- 1 part oats (50g dry per adult)
- 1 part milk
- Loads of scrummy seeds, nut butters, fresh or frozen fruits, yoghurt, honey of your choice for toppings.
- Dead easy. Bung the oats & milk in a jar or Tupperware pot in the fridge overnight. You can add chia seeds in at this stage if you want them to swell and go soft.
- When you want to eat it, dish up your oats and add all sorts of chopped goodies on top much like you would plain yoghurt. I like, fruit, plain yoghurt & a tbsp of honey or agave syrup on top to balance the sharpness of yoghurt, but I’d depends on the sweetness of the fruit included.
- When making it for my children, they sometimes change their mind and ask to have it hot ???? and it’s fine to just heat it through like normal oats.