Date(s) - 17/07/2017
8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Are you bored of the same meals week in week out?
Attend my WHAT’S FOR DINNER Workshop for a step-by-step guide to family menu planning.
We will cover:
- Understand how to read food labels and make healthy food choices
- Learn how to set up online shopping efficiencies and weekly slot
- Brainstorm menu ideas and set up easy to order menu online
- Find a way to cook one healthy meal for the whole family
- Plan to cook meals with leftovers and plan to use them
- Learn to be economical, save money and reduce waste
- Reduce stress levels and improve family nutrition
There will be plenty of time for questions.
Support group provided afterwards.
“I hosted a Feed the Brood workshop with 5 friends. The workshop was very informative but also a fun relaxed experience. Alex is passionate about feeding her family with nutritious meals whilst streamlining the whole experience by using clever online food shops and meal planning. Although I have been trying to feed our girls well I was stuck in a rut particularly for after school snacks and week night meals. I feel inspired to improve variety and try new recipes since following Alex’s principles. She gave us great advice for watching out for hidden sugar and salt. I also found her tips for using online shopping really useful. Although I have been doing online food shopping for some time she showed us some neat ways to create shopping lists to save time.. The workshop was reassuring and would support any parent trying to get out of a food groundhog day. Thanks for all your help Alex xx” Jo, Redhill, Mum of two girls (age 5 and 1.5 years old).
Bookings are closed for this event.