Date(s) - 09/11/2018
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Royal Wells Hotel
Categories No Categories
Come along for a glass of bubbles and figure out what to do next with your fussy eaters! You’ve tried everything haven’t you?! Well, this evening will send you home inspired to take a whole new approach to mealtimes and leave you feeling calm and in control.
Co-hosted by Alex and Sarah Almond-Bushell, award-winning dietician and feeding therapist, you’ll learn a practical and holistic approach to fussy eating that will give you the knowledge to end your unhappy mealtimes and embrace a new approach for the future.
Alex and Sarah will talk you step-by-step through the best approach to fussy eating and there will be plenty of time for questions afterwards.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
1. How to set food expectation for your child depending on their age and developmental stage
2. The difference between extreme picky eaters (ARFID) and fussy eating.
3. A guide through sensory processing of food and drinks.
4. An overview of child development and what drives them to choose to eat or not eat.
5. The Division of Responsibility for the development of healthy food relationships.
6. Our top strategies for managing fussy eaters now so you can go home and implement straight away.
Bookings are closed for this event.